eCO2 Technologies provides comprehensive high-level thermodynamic modelling of refrigeration processes, using EES software and eCO2 developed modelling routines.
Contact us for further information on how we can assist you with:
- Thermodynamic modelling
- EES software modelling of CO2 and heat pump processes
- Annualised power consumption modelling
- TEWI and carbon footprint
Download our demonstration model to discover what we can deliver.
[Please visit again soon to access download — site is in active development]
- Мир вам!
- eCO2 Technologies analyses Bitzer suction reheat system efficiency claims
- eCO2 Technologies delivers cascade unit to South Africa
- Climate-friendly refrigeration in supermarkets
- Key technical characteristics of CO2 — Refrigerant R744
- eCO2 Media Releases
- Welcome to the eCO2 Technologies website