We have the engineering resources, experience and IP to provide engineering service related to:
- Sub- and transcritical CO2 systems for commercial and industrial refrigeration, heat pump applications and air-conditioning
- High stage systems using natural refrigerant (ammonia and hydrocarbons) for CO2 subcritical systems
- Associated electronic control systems
In conjunction with our partner company Minus40, we can provide design services for Hydrocarbon and Hydrocarbon-blend systems as well as pumped-reticulated CO2 systems, where these present a viable alternative to CO2 compressor systems.
Summary of main business areas:
- Our main current business focus is in the following key areas:
- Provision of engineering services to refrigeration and air-conditioning manufacturing companies for the design and development of CO2-based products, generally via a partnership agreement.
- Design and manufacture of commercial refrigeration equipment for retail applications (sales and distribution via Heatcraft Australia)
- Design and commissioning support services to commercial and industrial refrigeration contracting firms, generally on project basis
- Design and manufacture of CO2 heat pumps for commercial and industrial applications. Direct marketing by eCO2, or through sales partners
- Design and manufacture of CO2-based small commercial package units for commercial refrigeration applications. Direct marketing by eCO2, or through sales partners.
- Мир вам!
- eCO2 Technologies analyses Bitzer suction reheat system efficiency claims
- eCO2 Technologies delivers cascade unit to South Africa
- Climate-friendly refrigeration in supermarkets
- Key technical characteristics of CO2 — Refrigerant R744
- eCO2 Media Releases
- Welcome to the eCO2 Technologies website