eCO2 Media Releases
eCO2 Technologies Pty Ltd
No.1, August 2008
eCO2 Technologies — the new kid on the CO2 block.
eCO2 Technologies founded in 2007 as a partnership between local engineers and the world famous Italian CO2 specialist firm Enex (www.enex-ref.com) in response to calls from the Australian industry for greater choice of CO2 system providers, is positioning itself as a major player on the Australian market.
Dr Michael Bellstedt, formerly the Executive President of the Green Cooling Council, was appointed as managing director of eCO2 in July 2008. He recently noted that «CO2 will be the dominant refrigerant for many refrigeration and even many air conditioning applications in less time than most industry players realize, and eCO2 Technologies will be leading the field in providing a range of manufactured products, engineering services and technology licenses to our industry to serve this growing market «.
Sergio Girotto, director of Enex, a world leader and innovator, with over 15 years of experience in developing CO2 systems for commercial refrigeration and heat pumps applications, provides ongoing support to eCO2, as well as exclusive access to latest technological innovations developed by Enex. The compressor units for the well-known award-winning Angle Vale CO2 supermarket, Australia’s only full-scale and fully operational CO2-only facility, were supplied to the local contractors, Hill Equipment, by Enex S.R.L.
eCO2 Technologies is developing a range of products and services for commercial and industrial applications, including
- CO2-only and CO2-cascade systems for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications.
- CO2 heat pumps, ranging from small commercial to industrial units
- Design and commissioning support for CO2 systems, to commercial and industrial refrigeration contractors
Furthermore, eCO2 Technologies is keen to explore cooperative agreements with local manufacturers for a range of cutting-edge technologies involving application of CO2 technologies to air-conditioning and refrigeration.
eCO2 Technologies has signed an agreement for the exclusive manufacture and distribution of CO2 units based on Dorin compressors for commercial refrigeration applications with Heatcraft Australia. This agreement places Heatcraft Australia into an excellent position to obtain a share of the growing CO2 market for supermarket refrigeration, whilst at the same time it provide eCO2 Technologies with immediate market access for its products, via the extensive Heatcraft distributor network in Australia and New Zealand.
In addition eCO2 Technologies will be providing engineering support to Bock Australia for the manufacture of low pressure Bock CO2 cascade compressor units for supermarket applications.
<end press release>
eCO2 Technologies Pty Ltd
No.2, September 2008
eCO2 Technologies — announcement of new product range.
After many months of design development eCO2 will soon be launching their new range of commercial refrigeration products, all based on environmentally benign CO2 refrigerant. These products include:
- Eco Freeze Cascade: Low pressure cascade units for low temperature DX applications, ranging from 7kWR upwards
- Eco Cool Cascade: High pressure cascade units for medium and high temperature DX applications, from 11 kWR upwards. These units feature optional winter economisers, allowing the units to run highly efficiently without the high stage system during cool weather.
- Eco Duo Cascade: Combined Low and High pressure cascade units for low, medium and high temperature DX applications, from 7kWR LT upwards. These units also feature optional winter economisers, allowing the units to run highly efficiently without the high stage system during cool weather
- Eco Freeze: CO2-only units for low temperature DX applications, with compound compressors and subcritical/transcritical operation modes, ranging from 11kWR upwards
- Eco Cool: CO2-only units for medium and high temperature DX applications, with single stage compressors and subcritical/transcritical operation modes, ranging from 11kWR upwards
- Eco Duo: CO2-only two-stage units for combined low and medium/high temperature DX applications, with low and high stage compressors and subcritical/transcritical operation modes, ranging from 11kWR upwards
Choice of high stage refrigerants:
All cascade units can be supplied to operate with a range of high stage refrigerants, include Ammonia, Hydrocarbons and HFCs.
Unique chilled water option:
As an Australian first, Eco Cool Cascade and Eco Duo Cascade systems can be supplied for chilled water cooling, allowing the refrigeration system to be integrated into a central chilled water plant, without any need for a separate high stage system. This is particularly useful for supermarkets or convenience stores located in large building or shopping centres, and completely eliminates the need for high stage refrigerants.
<end press release>
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Мир вам!
- eCO2 Technologies analyses Bitzer suction reheat system efficiency claims
- eCO2 Technologies delivers cascade unit to South Africa
- Climate-friendly refrigeration in supermarkets
- Key technical characteristics of CO2 — Refrigerant R744
- eCO2 Media Releases
- Welcome to the eCO2 Technologies website